You are important to us
We are listening, and want to do everything we can to make your car ownership and maintenance simpler. Using your MotorEasy account you can see key information personalised to your cars, as well as keep on top of your ownership.
If you can’t find what you are looking for and would like to discuss a car warranty, MOT, Car Service, repair or anything else please don’t hesitate to contact us through one of the following methods:
Which department are you trying to get hold of:Repairs Sales Member Enquiries Other
You can chat to one of our helpful representatives live online between these times:
Call us on: 0800 131 0001
Phone lines are open:
At MotorEasy we aim to provide you with excellent products and services but we understand there may be times when you may feel we have not met your expectations. If you have a complaint about one of our products or services then please follow the appropriate complaints procedure detailed below:
Complaint procedure for Warranty, Service, MOT and Repairs:
If you have a complaint about any of our services, or you are unhappy with how we have exercised our discretion in relation to any warranty repair decline decision, please let us know so that we can investigate your concern. You should submit your complaint via your MotorEasy account online and we will acknowledge your complaint as soon as possible but in any case, within five working days.
MotorEasy will investigate your complaint.
Nobody directly involved in the issue you are dissatisfied with will be involved in the investigation.
- We will usually acknowledge your complaint on the same day, but in any case within five working days.
- We may require more information, and we will message and email you to request this if it is necessary.
- We will give you a clear explanation for our action. If we need to pay any undisputed amount due under the plan, we will do this quickly and this will not affect your complaint.
- If we need to take action to settle the problem, we will inform you and update you with any developments.
- Within eight weeks of receiving your complaint, we will send you:
- a final response; or
- a response which will explain why we cannot yet settle your complaint and advise you when our experts are able to provide you with a final response.
This process does not affect your statutory rights.
If it is not possible to reach an agreement, you may also have the right to ask The Motor Ombudsman to review your case.
Dispute resolution via The Motor Ombudsman:
MotorEasy abides by the Motor Industry Vehicle Warranty Products Code of Practice which can be found on The Motor Ombudsman Website at: www.TheMotorOmbudsman.org.
The code of practice includes both Warranty and GAP products.
The Motor Ombudsman will offer free impartial information and if appropriate an alternative dispute resolution process in the event that you are not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint. You can contact The Motor Ombudsman either through their website, by calling 0345 241 3008, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to: The Motor Ombudsman, 71 Great Peter Street, London, SW1P 2BN.
Complaint procedure for GAP Insurance:
Please refer to the complaints section found in your GAP Insurance policy document for full details including contact information. You can find this document by logging into your MotorEasy account.